Oracle E-Business Suite is the name of Oracle’s suite of enterprise resource applications. E-Business Suite contains dozens of modules from finance to logistics, from human resources to purchasing.
Oracle EBS to companies;
- Digital storage of documents
- Managing business processes and approvals in digital and mobile environment
- Traceability, efficiency, profitability
- Easy and flexible reporting
- Effective management of cash flow and instant and accurate monitoring of costs
provides support on issues such as.
Every business venture has its own requirements and needs. A high-tech consulting firm will not have the same procurement needs as a high-tech manufacturing firm. That’s why EBS has many features, both manual and automatic.
No one particular product can help you all, as no solution will fit all problems alike. There is the practice of mixing and matching software vendors that combine to provide the most suitable customized product for your organization.
In this context, it should be noted that each application is licensed separately so that companies can choose the appropriate combination for their business processes.
Benefits of E-Business Suite
Integrate Oracle E-Business Suite with your business-critical on-premises and cloud systems, SaaS and back office applications, enterprise endpoints, and trading partners.
The Oracle E-Business Suite integration connector provides reliable integration with Oracle EBS and all other business critical systems, providing a complete and unified view of customer engagement across all business processes.
Oracle E-Business Suite integration ensures that e-mail, scanned images, electronic documents and forms – all the information needed to process transactions – are instantly accessible from Oracle screens.
As a result, users can:
- Speed up processes by getting necessary documents with one click in Oracle E-Business Suite
- Automate indexing, reduce cycle times by using values from Oracle data to fill in keyword fields when indexing documents
- Reduce costs associated with duplicate data entry and error-prone manual indexing
- Leverage multiple attachment options to accommodate various points in their business processes, providing users with all the information they need to make business decisions
Speed up and simplify
- Quickly map integration projects using a convenient application wizard
- Simplify app management with auto-renewal features
- Seamlessly pull updated projects and other metadata
Create and Maintain
- Automate integrations and leverage API connections with customers, vendors and other trading partners
- Create custom EDI integrations for Oracle EBS
- Access application XML Schema Definition for easier job customization
Get Oracle EDI Right
Your EDI needs an endpoint. Automate Oracle Cloud EDI integration using a powerful Oracle EDI translator.
Integration Cloud automates connecting, transforming, and routing EDI/non-EDI operations between any internal and partner applications without the need for special code.
Connect and integrate Your Oracle E-Business Suite Data Now
With application integration from Integration Cloud, you can easily connect to Oracle E-Business Suite and enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI and fulfillment systems
- Secure data transfer to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational results
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Validate and transform your data
- Connect application data streams to your EDI system
- Sync customer, business and supply chain data with your backend systems